Delivery times, everything is fine!
Information updated on Tuesday November 26, 2020 at 7:00 a.m.
Dear friends ,
For a few weeks, the Coronavirus shook our lives and asked everyone to adapt to effectively fight this epidemic together.
Here is the latest information on the delivery of your packages. Despite a large number of orders, we have adapted our teams and our working methods, order preparation times are normal and fast. About the shipping of your packages:
- Colissimo home delivery : 48 to 72 hours of delay to be expected for the delivery (delivery is not open on some postal codes). You receive an SMS or email to notify you of the day and time of delivery.
- Delivery to relay points: from 4 to 8 days of delay to envisage for the delivery in relay. Be sure to respect the barrier gestures when picking up the package in order to protect yourself and the merchant who will give you your package. You receive an SMS or email to notify you of the day from which you can collect your package.
- Chronopost delivery (shop2shop) (excluding Corsica and DOM TOM): delays of approximately 4 days. Be sure to respect the barrier gestures when picking up the package in order to protect yourself and the merchant who will give you your package. You receive an SMS or email to notify you of the day from which you can collect your package.
Until this situation ends, we invite you to take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Protecting your home deliveries
Home delivery of packages imposes protective measures both for you who receive the package and for the deliverers who bring them to you. Here are the measures taken by carriers at national level:
- Delivery is carried out as a priority in standardized letter boxes when possible.
- If the package does not enter the mailbox, the deliveryman warns of its arrival by knocking on the door or ringing the bell,
- The delivery person places the package on the doorstep and immediately departs a minimum distance of 1 meter from the door before the customer opens the door,
- The delivery person remotely ensures that the package has been received and does not collect a handwritten signature.
We thank you for respecting these barrier gestures avoiding contact and hand-to-hand delivery between you and the delivery person. You can find more information about these gestures on this link (Ministry of Economy).