DELPIT NEGOCE, mindful of the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing, and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy covering all of these processing operations, the purposes pursued by the latter as well as the means actions available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
Article 1 - Legal notices
1.1 Site (hereinafter "the site"): Truffes-Vip.com
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter "the publisher"):
jean christophe Delpit,
resident: 2 impasse des Truffières, 24570 Condat Sur Vézère,
SIREN n °: 441 151 925,
telephone number: 05 64 49 00 11,
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Host (hereinafter "the host"):
Truffes-Vip.com is hosted by OVH, whose head office is located SAS with a capital of 10 Euros RCS Roubaix. Tourcoing 000 000 424 761 Code APE 419A - VAT number: FR 00045 6202 22 424 Head office: 761 rue Kellermann 419 Roubaix - France.
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising or any other form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 - Site content
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all the computer applications that could be used to make this site work and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force for intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of such uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 - Site management
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws, or the rules of Netiquette;
- suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The responsibility of the publisher can not be engaged in case of failure, failure, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or any of its features.
The connection material to the site you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from virus attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher can not be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your non-compliance with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damage to you, others and / or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you will not take any action against it.
If the publisher is subject to an amicable or judicial procedure because of your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that may arise from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The establishment by users of all hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed at the request of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights over the content in said link.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by Truffes-Vip.com.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
- Last name and first name
- Mail address
- phone number
- Financial data: as part of the payment for products and services offered on the Platform, the Platform records financial data relating to the user's credit card.
Article 8 - Right to access, rectify and dereference your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the following email address: email@example.com. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the updating of the information.
- The right to erase data: users can request the erasure of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- The right to limit processing: users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data that they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
2 impasse des Truffières, 24570 Condat Sur Vézère
Or by email, to the address:
Any request must be accompanied by a photocopy of a signed valid identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who so wish have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first within the Platform before filing a complaint with the CNIL, because we are at your entire disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of Data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the Platform, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user assistance;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malware) and management of security incidents;
- management of any disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the preferences of the user;
- organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Article 10 - Data Retention Policy
The Platform stores your data for as long as necessary to provide you with its services or to provide you with assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to fulfill legal or regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, to prevent fraud and abuse or to apply our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or that we no longer need to provide you with services.
Article 11 - Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
- when the user publishes information accessible to the public in the free comment areas of the Platform;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- when the Platform uses the services of providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data. staff ;
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to respond to complaints made against the Platform and comply with administrative and legal procedures;
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish it, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data is likely to be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes, If you do not wish it, please contact us at: email@example.com
If, during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard.
The data are stored and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a cookie " ?
A "Cookie" or tracer is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or the use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi ).
By browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the site concerned and / or third-party companies may be placed on your terminal.
During the first navigation on this site, an explanatory banner on the use of "cookies" will appear. Therefore, by continuing to browse, the customer and / or prospect will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of said "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option of deactivating cookies from their browser settings.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service. that we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google analytics: to measure the audience of the site.
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags.
- Google Adsense: Google advertising agency using YouTube websites or videos as support for its ads.
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous research.
- Google Adwords Conversion: tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns.
- DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to distribute banners.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products and / or services, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 15 - Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by the French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the head office of the publisher, subject to a attribution of specific competence stemming from a text of particular law or regulation.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org